Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day 3: Finding Jim...

Another day in Paris...equally as amazing as the first...I am about to pass out, so I will write for each photo...when necessary...









in case you can't find the tower...

...set the gear shift for the high gear of your soul...

a protest/meditation...very cool...



I am very lucky. Today, I was able to do something I always dreamed of doing. I was able to personally pay my respects to one of my all time music idols, Jim Morrison.


...if you listen closely, you can hear "Riders On The Storm" being played from somones' iPod touch..not mine...because I don't own one...


Moliere...

Oscar Wilde...the markings are actually lip prints...

Yves Montand

Proust

...walking around Pere Lachaise Cemetery

Marcel Marceau

kickass "steampunk" metro station




from inside Musee d'Orsay...

from inside Musee d'Orsay...

from inside Musee d'Orsay...

from inside Musee d'Orsay...

Space Invader (street artist)

Space Invader (street artist)



No comments:

Post a Comment