Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chapter 2: Hello Cleveland...err, Stockholm....

It is cloudy and overcast here...about 35 degrees F....ummm...wait, didn't I just leave that?





Photos (click on them for HUGE versions in a new window):

Seriously...it's the moon from the plane...not a random florescent orange!
Sun rising over Sweden...

It was very "Hollywood" when we broke through the clouds and I saw Sweden for the first time...


Honestly, if you can't get a good photo from this angle, you suck at life!

I sat under this guy and wrote for awhile...it's Konung Gustaf III...he's kind of a big deal...


For my government nerds (at the Swedish Parliament):

Naturally, I place myself at the head of the table...in the "closed quarters"
The old meeting chamber:

The new meeting chamber:

The crests of the 29 (or 27) different "districts" of Sweden:

Stockholm's hip-hop scene...
Amusing sights:

One final thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment