Friday, March 20, 2009

Chapter 7: Our Princess Is In Another Castle...

Not many pictures today...I was re-treading "old" ground in the morning, and spent the afternoon at the Royal Palace...they don't like cameras there. In a bit of irony, the Royal Family no longer lives in the Royal Palace...it was a very "I'm sorry Mario, but our Princess is in another castle!" type moment. Anywho, one more day and then I head back to the other side of the pond...enjoy!


Stockholm Temple (happy now Dad?)

Other side of Stockholm Temple

This is the stage the use for the Int'l Jazz & Blues Festival

bears.



Oh! Maybe you can help me...I was looking for my boat!

IceBat...sneaking up to the Royal Palace...

Some military guys doing something...

ROOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!

Street performer...wicked good! Yes, that is a person..

No comments:

Post a Comment