Saturday, March 21, 2009

Chapter 8: This Is The End, Beautiful Friend...

Well, my time in Stockholm is officially at an end. In about 12 hours, I will head to the airport and take my long journey back home. It's been awesome, and I hope all of you enjoyed my blogs as much as I've enjoyed putting them together. In case anyone is wondering, I HIGHLY recommend checking out Stockholm, though I'd do it in any season that is NOT winter...this is the beginning of spring; and unless you are a cold-freak like me, winter just wouldn't be fun.

...back to the other side of the pond...









anyone missing a few torpedoes?

...I gotta see a man about a boat...







IceBat, being silly as always...

YAY for the self timer!

I think this is the Viking equivalent of backing your car into the garage door...






For those about to rock!

I FINALLY found this place too!





I now know why this city is so safe...

OK, here's the deal: I shot this with the intention of making it super-fast once I got it into iMovie. However, I forgot that I have iMovie '08...which sucks...and can't do anything beyond simple transitions...and I can't find a decent program on the web...that is free. When i get back to work on Monday, I will speed it up with iMovie '07 and change it. For now, here is me walking up a lot of stairs...in real time...it's pretty boring...feel free to skip it...



ummm, IceBat, you know you can't really fly, right?

This is 36 meters up...for those of you who can't do the conversion, it's like A MILLION feet!







yep, I was ALL the way up there...
seriously, no idea on this one...
one final panorama of this beautiful city...

No comments:

Post a Comment