Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chapter 4: Protesting The Rain

Another day, another adventure...aside from walking up on a rally of Stockholm construction workers (I think they're striking...I have video), I checked out the National Museum of Art, listened to some darn good street musicians...walked around suburbia, and...well...ummm....yeah, another record store...


Taken last night...they have these on all the streets in Gamla Stan...
it was only a matter of time...



random street in Sodermalm

cool building somewhere in Sodermalm

they have SO much random art in this city...

I didn't name it, I just photographed it...

I think it's a church...

For my Mom...because she thinks that guy could write...
I stumbled across a protest/strike of the city construction workers...got video too....good times!

The "snow fort" from yesterday turns out to be a cross country ski competition...around the Royal Palace...it's an annual event...yes, I'm serious...the event is tomorrow...I am SO there!

SEE...I wasn't kidding!

The National Art Museum from across the water

anyone remember "Ghostbusters II?"

stop looking at me swan!

just awesome!

The Royal Palace...from across the water...
some kickass looking building
so, NOW we know why they think American's have shit food!


somewhere on the streets of Sodermalm



FINALLY, they opened...Pet Sounds Records...snagged a EMI-Europe ONLY, limited edition Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds 7" single!! Yeah, I'm a music nerd, so what?

No comments:

Post a Comment