Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chapter 9: What Is Your Obsession With Fat Ladies?

After a long journey, I am back at home. It was a stellar week in Stockholm and, I am a changed person...for the better, because of my time there.

I wanted to thank all of you for reading this...emailing me...Skyping me...and all that other stuff while I was away.

However, I also need to give a few "shout outs."

First off, my new pal Oscar, from Stockholm...your tips on the town were spot on and I cannot thank you enough!! MEGA thanks for pointing me to Pet Sounds Records!

Jesper at the Nordic Sea Hotel...seriously, I think this guy knows EVERYTHING about the restaurants in Stockholm...totally clutch!

To my home-slice, C-Sledzzz and the ProEd posse, thanks for dinner...and the laughs...hopefully Greg is in the right time zone by now...and for the record, photos look MUCH better in the daytime...

And finally, to the one person without whom I would have gone crazy this week...

...until my next adventure...peace out five thousand...word to ya mutha!

No comments:

Post a Comment